I wanted something quick and easy for lunch today, this was a one pot meal and ultra filling. All in all, a quick and easy recipe, also very tasty.
Parmesan Garlic Noodles
Ingredients3 tablespoons olive oil 2 teaspoons minced garlic 3 tablespoons butter 3 cups chicken stock 1/2 packet Angel Hair pasta 1 cup grated parmesan cheese 3/4 cup cream 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute, season with some salt and pepper
- Add the chicken stock
- Turn the heat up to high and bring to the boil
- Add the pasta and cook according to directions
- Take saucepan off the heat, add parmesan cheese and stir until all melted
- Add the cream and parsley
- Serve immediately
I didn’t add too much parsley as we aren’t a huge fan of it, I placed some on the top for garnish instead.
Please follow & like us