Admittedly this is a Thermomix recipe, I have just adapted it to using my Kitchenaid mixer instead. Super simple and highly addictive little bites of yumminess! You cannot stop at one. Great to have with soup, stew or just as a snack!
You can use a normal sized muffin tin but I found the smaller silicone one easier and the batter made 2 batches using that. Photo below of the tray I picked up in Coles for $12.
If you’re lucky enough to own a thermomix, You can find the original recipe here.
Brazilian Cheese Puffs
IngredientsButter for greasing 1/2 cup parmesan cheese – grated 1 cup milk (full cream) 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil 1 egg 1 & 1/4 cup arrowroot flour 1tsp salt
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees. 2.Grease a muffin tray with the butter (If using a silicone tray like I did don’t bother with this step)
- Add all ingredients into a bowl, and combine well
- Fill each muffin hole 3/4 full with batter
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until puffy and lightly browned
- Let cool in the muffin tray for a few mins before serving
Batter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
Serve with soup, a salad or at a BBQ or party
Swiss or cheddar cheese can be use in place of parmesan