This thermomix peanut butter banana bread is great a alternative to the traditional banana bread. Super moist and tasty, this is great for morning, afternoon tea or a sneaky treat once the kids have gone to bed. Tastes amazing warmed up with butter on top.
I like to use crunchy peanut butter for extra texture in the bread. But it works just as well with smooth also.
Thermomix Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 220gm plain flour
- 1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 75gm caster sugar
- 110gm brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125gm coconut oil
- 100gm peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 3 bananas (medium sized, chopped into quarters)
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper
- Place eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract and bananas into your thermomix bowl; mix for 15 seconds on speed 6
- Add the flour, baking powder, sugars and cinnamon to your thermomix bowl; mix for 10 seconds on speed 4
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 4
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer
- Store in an air tight container
This recipe can easily be made in a mixer. Freezes well.
*Recipe found on www.recipecommunity.com.au